An agency endowment fund for a nonprofit organization is a simple and effective way to build income and long term financial stability, so you can focus on your mission.
Agency endowment funds of any size are invested with the Foundation’s pool of assets. The Foundation’s economies of scale provide your organization the benefit of a diverse investment portfolio that typically is only available to larger accounts. You can focus your efforts on carrying out the non-profit’s mission. You have access to the resources when you need them.
How it Works
- Your Board determines how much to invest in an endowment.
- We work with you to develop a fund agreement that meets the financial needs and vision of your organization.
- We handle all the administrative details of the endowment - including investment management, gift acknowledgements and reporting – giving you more time to concentrate on your mission.
- You receive quarterly statements of fund activity.
- Distributions can be made to the organization when needed.
What Do I Do Now?
Call us at (203) 966-0231 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you shape a nonprofit endowment fund that fits your needs and carries your organization into a financially secure future.