Volunteers at New Canaan Community Foundation make a meaningful impact on our community.
You can help strengthen our community by volunteering your time for New Canaan Community Foundation.
Each year, 150 residents donate their time to the Foundation, working together to keep our community a unique place to live.
We have a range of interesting opportunities and ways for you to donate your time and talent. Join us in:
- Special events – join a committee to organize and plan an educational luncheon, community event, or evening program.
- Youth – participate in youth philanthropy activities, guiding local students as they learn about the local nonprofit organizations in the community, or assist them in conducting fundraising activities.
- Finance & Investments – provide expertise on being good stewards of the community’s charitable dollars.
- Grantmaking – join a team on site visits as we evaluate grant proposals competing for our grant dollars in a range of areas such as the arts, health and human services, seniors, and youth programming.
- Fund Development – help educate people on the many opportunities in our community and spread the message of local philanthropy.
- And more opportunities for you to get involved – depending on your interests!
All our volunteers serve as ambassadors for the Foundation.
Help us continue our mission of promoting community philanthropy and helping donors achieve their charitable goals.
For more information or to volunteer, please call us at 203-966-0231 or email email@example.com.